Great Britain

Trucks with a total permissible weight of more than 12 t have to pay road toll in Great Britain.

FDE can provide you with a payment card, called MS card that you can use for payment of the road toll. This enables the payment to go through FDE.

How it works
The MS card will be registered to the registration number of the vehicle and can be used as a regular payment card. When driving in Great Britain it is important that the card is issued to the vehicle’s registration number, no matter what the origin of the truck is. Otherwise the card cannot be used for payments in Great Britain.

How to order
As soon as you have received the MS card it is ready to use. The transactions on the MS card will then be invoiced through FDE.

Find your contact person here

Our employees will help you further
Contact Center